In this session, we’re going to control Quarky wirelessly using the arrow keys of the keyboard of your desktop/in the PictoBlox mobile app. Watch the video for a step-by-step guide to making the “Wirelessly Controlled Robot” activity within PictoBlox.
Understanding the Logic
We’re going to control Quarky wirelessly using the arrow keys of the keyboard of your desktop in the PictoBlox.
- Using the up arrow key, we will make Quarky move forward.
- Using the down arrow key, we will make it move backward.
- Using the right arrow key, it will move right.
- Using the left arrow key, it will move left.
- When none of the arrow keys is pressed, Quarky should stop moving.